Monday, March 26, 2007

 

I'm back!



Apologies for the long hiatus. I took the blog offline for awhile as I went through the job search process, followed by the moving process and the settling-in process. In other words, life interfered with blogging (which is far, far better than having blogging interfere with life).

I'm attempting to revive this blog, and finding that the e-learning blog community has grown tremendously over the last year. There are a lot more folks with interesting thoughts on the subject, and a lot more really nifty technologies (some of which are even useful).

My focus, as always, will be on cool uses of technology in education, but I'll also be spending some serious time looking at Moodle, as we're in the process of a rather fast transition from WebCT to the open-source alternative.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?